Come celebrate the joyful aging of the venerable Red Door Saloon East Nashville! It’s been twelve great years as we memorialize the date of Red Door East first opened back in 2004. Our five points location has been lovingly embraced by locals and visitors alike and we want to embrace back. Won’t you come help us bring in another year of Red Door East on November 3rd, 2016! You might even be able to get one of these limited edition t-shirts just for the occasion while supplied last, see you there!
https://i2.wp.com/thereddoorsaloon.com/alpha/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/12yrRedDoorEast2016_540.png?fit=540%2C540 540 540 TravisDesigns http://thereddoorsaloon.com/alpha/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Red-Door-Web-Saloon-340x156.png TravisDesigns2016-10-11 13:37:462016-10-11 14:03:3212 Years East Anniversary Celebration
THE RED DOOR SALOON
- Joe G. is drinking a Blonde at Red Door Saloon October 20, 2018
- Kearstin P. is drinking a Superfuzz Blood Orange Pale at Red Door Saloon October 19, 2018
- Marc m. is drinking a 1927 at Red Door Saloon October 15, 2018
- Stephanie M. is drinking a 1927 at Red Door Saloon October 15, 2018
- Mr. G. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door Saloon October 14, 2018
- Z P. is drinking a Pabst Blue Ribbon at Red Door East October 13, 2018
- Carlos B. is drinking an All Day IPA at Red Door East October 12, 2018
- k. s. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East October 11, 2018
- Joshua G. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East October 4, 2018
- David S. is drinking a Rolling Rock Extra Pale at Red Door East September 29, 2018
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.