Come celebrate the joyful aging of the venerable Red Door Saloon East Nashville! It’s been twelve great years as we memorialize the date of Red Door East first opened back in 2004. Our five points location has been lovingly embraced by locals and visitors alike and we want to embrace back. Won’t you come help […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud TravisDesigns contributed a whooping 32 entries.
Entries by TravisDesigns
Show off your Red Door allegiance with this cool new shirt available at any of the Red Door Saloons. Soft, light-weight ring-spun 100% cotton, vintage cut crew shirt emblazoned proudly with the Red Door hip skull design on front and back. You’ll be the envy of all! Choose from modern dark red or traditional black. […]
Best of Nashville 2016 Survey ends September 6 at 11:59 PM. It’s time to search for the stars! No, not the Hollywood type who are just like us. For Best of Nashville 2016, we’re gazing upon all that Nashville has to offer and celebrating the brightest people and places that make this city sparkle. And […]
On August 12th – 13th, 2016 the 13th annual Tomato Art Fest will take place in Historic East Nashville’s Five Points . This free, costume-encouraged event provides a wildly entertaining, fun-filled day for all types and all-ages. A community builder, Tomato Art Fest has steadily drawn larger crowds with each passing year. In 2015, an […]
On June 15, 2016 be sure and join us for another milestone in Red Door Saloonery, it’s gonna be a celebration, red Door style!
USA TODAY’s TEN BEST East Nashville’s Best Bars: This unique watering hole doesn’t hold a large crowd. That makes it perfect for weeknight beers, happy hour drinks, and weekend night hangouts. The decor is interesting and will keep you occupied if your party starts to get bored. Look for skulls and cross bones, funny […]
The Guardian | Top Ten Bars in Nashville You’ve heard of skeletons in the closet, but Red Door Saloon has a skeleton in the basement. It’s tricky talking your friends into laying down on a bar-room floor and peeking into a tiny hole in the wood but once they do, they will see a full […]
Ten Years, that’s the milestone being hailed this Sunday night at The Red Door Saloon East Nashville. Join in the revelry of celebrating a decade in East Nashville! Coinciding with The Day-of-the-Dead on November 2nd, this will be one great event!
FloridaBeachBar.com The Red Door Saloon, located in Destin, is just a great local bar. It is located steps away from the harbor in Destin. It sits up on the hill a bit, and you can recognize it by its American flags and purple railing. Although this Florida beach bar is not located on the edge […]
Join us for our Red Door Midtown 12 Year Anniversary Celebration on June 18th, 2014!
THE RED DOOR SALOON
- Mike L. is drinking a Honky Tonk IPA at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Christopher H. is drinking The Salty Scotsman at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Christopher H. is drinking a Yee-Haw IPA at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Jax L. is drinking a White Zombie Ale at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Christopher H. is drinking a White Zombie Ale at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Chris W. is drinking a Grassroots Ale at Red Door East March 18, 2017
- Jack P. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East March 15, 2017
- Jody W. is drinking a Grassroots Ale at Red Door East March 12, 2017
- Cameron L. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East March 9, 2017
- jimmy is drinking a Traditional Lager at Red Door East March 5, 2017
- Mike L. is drinking a Miller Lite at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Eddy L. is drinking a Two Hearted Ale at Red Door Saloon March 21, 2017
- Eddy L. is drinking a Hop Gun at Red Door Saloon March 21, 2017
- Jordan W. is drinking a Fat Tire at Red Door Saloon March 14, 2017
- Pat S. is drinking a Koko Brown Ale at Red Door Saloon March 10, 2017