Posted by Michael Dozier on Tue, Feb 04, 2014 nashvillelimo.com Celebrity-Spotting at These Great Nashville Bars Red Door Saloon The Red Door Saloon boasts a great location in Midtown and quick and easy access to Vanderbilt University and Music Row, as well as being a mere block from Broadway. Its central location is one factor […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud TravisDesigns contributed a whooping 32 entries.
Entries by TravisDesigns
Join us on November 6th, 2013 for a night of revelry, Red Door Saloon style. Celebrating 9 years of the East Nashville location and the Day of the Dead holiday.
Lindsay Scott | theguardian.com, Friday 16 August 2013 In Nashville, music is loud, drinks are mixed strong and the locals are the friendliest you’ll find in bars anywhere in the US You’ve heard of skeletons in the closet, but Red Door Saloon has a skeleton in the basement. It’s tricky talking your friends into […]
Join us at our original location in Midtown Nashville to help celebrate 11 years on June 19th!!
Come celebrate with us on Nov 2nd (the Day of The Dead) for a 8 year celebration extravaganza East Nashville style!
Come celebrate 10 years where it all started at our original location Midtown Nashville on June 20th, 2012.
Join us at The Red Door Saloon – Panama City Beach, FL for the 14th Annual Thunder Beach Bike Rally May 2nd- 6th viagra
November 2nd, 2011 – Come celebrate with us for Red Door East Nashville’s 7 th Anniversary & “The Day of the Dead”. How appropriate for us to celebrate a birthday & deathday as our motto is “Live today…It May Be Your Last!”
11th Annual Thunder Beach Autumn Rally September 28th – October 2nd, 2011 Too much stuff to list her for this annual Spring and fall FREE bike rally – Check out their website here – Thunder Beach Productions Red Door PCB is 3rd Card Stop Saturday, Oct 1st in the Thunder Beach Poker Run […]
THE RED DOOR SALOON
- Mike L. is drinking a Honky Tonk IPA at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Christopher H. is drinking The Salty Scotsman at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Christopher H. is drinking a Yee-Haw IPA at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Jax L. is drinking a White Zombie Ale at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Christopher H. is drinking a White Zombie Ale at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Chris W. is drinking a Grassroots Ale at Red Door East March 18, 2017
- Jack P. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East March 15, 2017
- Jody W. is drinking a Grassroots Ale at Red Door East March 12, 2017
- Cameron L. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East March 9, 2017
- jimmy is drinking a Traditional Lager at Red Door East March 5, 2017
- Mike L. is drinking a Miller Lite at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Eddy L. is drinking a Two Hearted Ale at Red Door Saloon March 21, 2017
- Eddy L. is drinking a Hop Gun at Red Door Saloon March 21, 2017
- Jordan W. is drinking a Fat Tire at Red Door Saloon March 14, 2017
- Pat S. is drinking a Koko Brown Ale at Red Door Saloon March 10, 2017