It’s our birthday but the party is for you! Come celebrate 13 years of The Red Door Saloon East! Get here early and you might snag a limited edition t shirt or poster! November 15, 2017 at Red Door East.
While you’re here you can also do some gift shopping with one of these popular RDS items.
The 14th annual Tomato Art Fest’s 2-day celebration welcomes everyone to East Nashville for a fun and wacky day of art, music, food, costumes, contests, shopping, kids activities, & more!
The Red Door Saloon East now has a full service non-smoking bar on the back side of the building.
Come celebrate the 15 year milestone for the original Red Door Saloon Midtown! Everybody will be there and you should be too! Get here early to get one of these sweet limited edition 15 Year Anniversary shirts!
Unwind in Music City with a drink (or two) at a bar where Nashville natives like to hang.
U.S. News & World Reports | By Stephanie Sargent
The Red Door Saloon (Midtown Location)
In addition to offering a full bar, it’s also a great spot to grab a bite to eat. It’s known for serving up some of the best steamed sandwiches and hot dogs in town. Piled high with melted cheese, coleslaw and onion, the Chicago Dog is a must-have if you’re especially hungry.
If you’re staying in downtown Nashville, it’s a quick 10-minute car ride to the Red Door Saloon. The saloon has a large patio out front where you can relax and take in the Nashville scene.
Come celebrate the joyful aging of the venerable Red Door Saloon East Nashville! It’s been twelve great years as we memorialize the date of Red Door East first opened back in 2004. Our five points location has been lovingly embraced by locals and visitors alike and we want to embrace back. Won’t you come help us bring in another year of Red Door East on November 3rd, 2016! You might even be able to get one of these limited edition t-shirts just for the occasion while supplied last, see you there!
Show off your Red Door allegiance with this cool new shirt available at any of the Red Door Saloons. Soft, light-weight ring-spun 100% cotton, vintage cut crew shirt emblazoned proudly with the Red Door hip skull design on front and back. You’ll be the envy of all! Choose from modern dark red or traditional black. Printed Red Door tag for extra comfort and so you know it’s an official Red Door item.
NOW AT A RED DOOR SALOON NEAR YOU!
Best of Nashville 2016
It’s time to search for the stars! No, not the Hollywood type who are just like us. For Best of Nashville 2016, we’re gazing upon all that Nashville has to offer and celebrating the brightest people and places that make this city sparkle. And this year, we invite you to do more than just cast your ballot — we also want to hear about why these people, places, drinks, shops and more are so special. So tell us what you love about your choice in the appropriate field below, and you may see your words in print (though that’s not required for your vote to count). You may submit one ballot during the voting period (Aug. 4 – Sept. 6). You may save your ballot and return to it throughout that time frame. You must vote in at least 20 categories for your ballot to count. Happy stargazing!
On August 12th – 13th, 2016 the 13th annual Tomato Art Fest will take place in Historic East Nashville’s Five Points . This free, costume-encouraged event provides a wildly entertaining, fun-filled day for all types and all-ages. A community builder, Tomato Art Fest has steadily drawn larger crowds with each passing year. In 2015, an estimated 60,000 came to celebrate this beloved fruit / vegetable and enjoy the day’s memorable festivities. Read More…
THE RED DOOR SALOON
- Michael H. is drinking a Milk Stout Nitro at Red Door Saloon June 15, 2018
- Michael H. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door Saloon June 15, 2018
- Loryn K. is drinking a Dos Perros at Red Door Saloon June 15, 2018
- bryan B. is drinking a Space Dust IPA at Red Door Saloon June 14, 2018
- Amanda is drinking a Space Dust IPA at Red Door Saloon June 7, 2018
- Joe W. is drinking a Stiegl Radler Grapefruit Naturtrüb at Red Door East June 15, 2018
- Staci J. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East June 1, 2018
- Sarah K. is drinking a Dos Perros at Red Door East May 26, 2018
- Brian H. is drinking a SeaQuench Ale at Red Door East May 26, 2018
- Brian H. is drinking an Icelandic White Ale at Red Door East May 26, 2018
- Richard J. is drinking an Oberon Ale at Red Door Saloon June 2, 2018
- Richard J. is drinking a Maduro Brown Ale at Red Door Saloon June 2, 2018
- Tyler W. is drinking a SPF 50/50 at Red Door Saloon May 26, 2018
- Andy H. is drinking a 30A Beach Blonde Ale at Red Door Saloon May 26, 2018
- Andy H. is drinking a Traditional Lager at Red Door Saloon May 20, 2018