Come celebrate the 15 year milestone for the original Red Door Saloon Midtown! Everybody will be there and you should be too! Get here early to get one of these sweet limited edition 15 Year Anniversary shirts!
Unwind in Music City with a drink (or two) at a bar where Nashville natives like to hang.
U.S. News & World Reports | By Stephanie Sargent
The Red Door Saloon (Midtown Location)
In addition to offering a full bar, it’s also a great spot to grab a bite to eat. It’s known for serving up some of the best steamed sandwiches and hot dogs in town. Piled high with melted cheese, coleslaw and onion, the Chicago Dog is a must-have if you’re especially hungry.
If you’re staying in downtown Nashville, it’s a quick 10-minute car ride to the Red Door Saloon. The saloon has a large patio out front where you can relax and take in the Nashville scene.
Join us for our Red Door Midtown 12 Year Anniversary Celebration on June 18th, 2014!
Come celebrate 10 years where it all started at our original location Midtown Nashville on June 20th, 2012.
Come celebrate with us! On June 15th at Red Door Saloon Midtown – tons of cool stuff and cool people. . Live Today…..It May Be Your Last!!
THE RED DOOR SALOON
- Joe G. is drinking a Blonde at Red Door Saloon October 20, 2018
- Kearstin P. is drinking a Superfuzz Blood Orange Pale at Red Door Saloon October 19, 2018
- Marc m. is drinking a 1927 at Red Door Saloon October 15, 2018
- Stephanie M. is drinking a 1927 at Red Door Saloon October 15, 2018
- Mr. G. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door Saloon October 14, 2018
- Z P. is drinking a Pabst Blue Ribbon at Red Door East October 13, 2018
- Carlos B. is drinking an All Day IPA at Red Door East October 12, 2018
- k. s. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East October 11, 2018
- Joshua G. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East October 4, 2018
- David S. is drinking a Rolling Rock Extra Pale at Red Door East September 29, 2018
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.