Join us for our Red Door Midtown 12 Year Anniversary Celebration on June 18th, 2014!
Join us on November 6th, 2013 for a night of revelry, Red Door Saloon style. Celebrating 9 years of the East Nashville location and the Day of the Dead holiday.
Come celebrate with us on Nov 2nd (the Day of The Dead) for a 8 year celebration extravaganza East Nashville style!
Come celebrate 10 years where it all started at our original location Midtown Nashville on June 20th, 2012.
Come celebrate with us! On June 15th at Red Door Saloon Midtown – tons of cool stuff and cool people. . Live Today…..It May Be Your Last!!
Halloweast Pub Crawl 2010
The 7th Annual Halloweast East Nashville Pub Crawl will take place on Oct 31st this year, please check back for more info on the great prizes and participation rules!
Join us on November 2nd at our East Nashville location to help celebrate our sixth year at this location!
Mark your calendars — This year’s Tomato Art Fest will be held on Saturday, August 14th
“It is hard to believe that this year is the 7th annual Tomato Art Fest! It has been a thrill to watch it grow from a small neighborhood event into a festival with 20,000 in attendance…all braving the heat of August to come out and play.
Tomato Art Fest has received kudos from both local and national press. It has been mentioned in Southern Living Magazine, Family Circle, and Epicurious to name a few, and we were voted “Best Festival” 3 years in a row in the Nashville Scene’s readers poll.” READ MORE
THE RED DOOR SALOON
- Joe G. is drinking a Blonde at Red Door Saloon October 20, 2018
- Kearstin P. is drinking a Superfuzz Blood Orange Pale at Red Door Saloon October 19, 2018
- Marc m. is drinking a 1927 at Red Door Saloon October 15, 2018
- Stephanie M. is drinking a 1927 at Red Door Saloon October 15, 2018
- Mr. G. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door Saloon October 14, 2018
- Z P. is drinking a Pabst Blue Ribbon at Red Door East October 13, 2018
- Carlos B. is drinking an All Day IPA at Red Door East October 12, 2018
- k. s. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East October 11, 2018
- Joshua G. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East October 4, 2018
- David S. is drinking a Rolling Rock Extra Pale at Red Door East September 29, 2018
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.