Come celebrate the joyful aging of the venerable Red Door Saloon East Nashville! It’s been twelve great years as we memorialize the date of Red Door East first opened back in 2004. Our five points location has been lovingly embraced by locals and visitors alike and we want to embrace back. Won’t you come help us bring in another year of Red Door East on November 3rd, 2016! You might even be able to get one of these limited edition t-shirts just for the occasion while supplied last, see you there!
Show off your Red Door allegiance with this cool new shirt available at any of the Red Door Saloons. Soft, light-weight ring-spun 100% cotton, vintage cut crew shirt emblazoned proudly with the Red Door hip skull design on front and back. You’ll be the envy of all! Choose from modern dark red or traditional black. Printed Red Door tag for extra comfort and so you know it’s an official Red Door item.
NOW AT A RED DOOR SALOON NEAR YOU!
On August 12th – 13th, 2016 the 13th annual Tomato Art Fest will take place in Historic East Nashville’s Five Points . This free, costume-encouraged event provides a wildly entertaining, fun-filled day for all types and all-ages. A community builder, Tomato Art Fest has steadily drawn larger crowds with each passing year. In 2015, an estimated 60,000 came to celebrate this beloved fruit / vegetable and enjoy the day’s memorable festivities. Read More…
Come celebrate with us on Nov 2nd (the Day of The Dead) for a 8 year celebration extravaganza East Nashville style!
Halloweast Pub Crawl 2010
The 7th Annual Halloweast East Nashville Pub Crawl will take place on Oct 31st this year, please check back for more info on the great prizes and participation rules!
Mark your calendars — This year’s Tomato Art Fest will be held on Saturday, August 14th
“It is hard to believe that this year is the 7th annual Tomato Art Fest! It has been a thrill to watch it grow from a small neighborhood event into a festival with 20,000 in attendance…all braving the heat of August to come out and play.
Tomato Art Fest has received kudos from both local and national press. It has been mentioned in Southern Living Magazine, Family Circle, and Epicurious to name a few, and we were voted “Best Festival” 3 years in a row in the Nashville Scene’s readers poll.” READ MORE
THE RED DOOR SALOON
- Mike L. is drinking a Honky Tonk IPA at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Christopher H. is drinking The Salty Scotsman at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Christopher H. is drinking a Yee-Haw IPA at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Jax L. is drinking a White Zombie Ale at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Christopher H. is drinking a White Zombie Ale at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Chris W. is drinking a Grassroots Ale at Red Door East March 18, 2017
- Jack P. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East March 15, 2017
- Jody W. is drinking a Grassroots Ale at Red Door East March 12, 2017
- Cameron L. is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East March 9, 2017
- jimmy is drinking a Traditional Lager at Red Door East March 5, 2017
- Mike L. is drinking a Miller Lite at Red Door Saloon March 25, 2017
- Eddy L. is drinking a Two Hearted Ale at Red Door Saloon March 21, 2017
- Eddy L. is drinking a Hop Gun at Red Door Saloon March 21, 2017
- Jordan W. is drinking a Fat Tire at Red Door Saloon March 14, 2017
- Pat S. is drinking a Koko Brown Ale at Red Door Saloon March 10, 2017