You’ve heard of skeletons in the closet, but Red Door Saloon has a skeleton in the basement. It’s tricky talking your friends into laying down on a bar-room floor and peeking into a tiny hole in the wood but once they do, they will see a full skeleton. Who cares as long as the drinks are strong and the music is loud? There is a Red Door in both East and West Nashville, with both basements displaying the remains of a past life. And if you’ve ever envisioned a bar made out of money, then Red Door would be it. The entire bar top is made out of pennies. They serve up the finest brats in town, Chicago style, and the jukebox is always on loud.
https://i2.wp.com/thereddoorsaloon.com/alpha/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/the-red-door-saloon-1030x1030_1.jpg?fit=1030%2C1030 1030 1030 TravisDesigns http://thereddoorsaloon.com/alpha/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Red-Door-Web-Saloon-340x156.png TravisDesigns2015-07-25 12:54:302016-07-25 12:56:00Top Ten Bars in Nashville
THE RED DOOR SALOON
- Chas A. is drinking a Space Dust IPA at Red Door Saloon September 22, 2018
- Greg F. is drinking a 1927 at Red Door Saloon September 22, 2018
- Rob R. is drinking a 1927 at Red Door Saloon September 22, 2018
- Keflin D. is drinking a Daura at Red Door Saloon September 22, 2018
- Sara J. is drinking The Five Points at Red Door Saloon September 22, 2018
- Stephen L. is drinking a Blonde at Red Door East September 20, 2018
- Daniel Maria v. is drinking The Rose at Red Door East September 16, 2018
- Daniel Maria v. is drinking a Hirter Privat Pils at Red Door East September 16, 2018
- Loren is drinking a Pale Ale at Red Door East September 14, 2018
- Jon A. is drinking a Dos Perros at Red Door East September 12, 2018
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.